AREA : 5 Acres
BUILDING : Permanent Building Constructed by KVS
CLASS ROOMS : 33
STAFF QUARTERS : Type – IV :
: Type – III :
: Type – II :
: Type – I :
(Total = 09)
LAB : 06 (PHY. CHEM. BIO, & COMP-03 Nos.)
OTHER DEPTS. : 05 (SUPW, MUSIC, AV AIDS, Games & Sports, Library)
ADMN. ROOMS : 05 (Office, Staff Room, Exam Dept., VP & Principal)
AMENITIES : 20 KVA Generator Set
: 02 Nos. Water Coolers
: 05 Nos. Water Purifiers
DETAILS OF AUDIO VISUAL AIDS : TV COLOUR 29″ – 01 Nos
: VCD PLAYER – 01 Nos
: TAPE RECORDER – 03 Nos
: COMPUTER – 01
: OHP & SLIDE
: EDUCATIONAL CDS
ICT Infrastructure of the Vidyalaya as on 07.07.2015)
Proforma – I (Computer Infrastructure)
|Sl. No||No. of Comp. lab||No. of Comp lab having LAN connectivity||Internet facility YES/ NO||Broad band connection YES/ NO||Website and its address|
Proforma – II (Functioning of E-mail of KV)
|Sl. No||E-mail address||Is E-mail address functional? YES/ NO||Date on which last E-mail was sent/ Received|
|1||(i) email@example.com(ii) firstname.lastname@example.org||Yes, E-Mail address is functional||07.07.2015|
Proforma – III (Functioning of website in KV)
|Sl. No||Has KV its own website YES/ NO||If yes, its address||Is it regularly updated YES/ NO||Date on which it was last updated|
Proforma – IV (Website Update)
|Sl. No||No. of Items updated/uploaded||Name of Subjects updated/uploaded in the Website with date|
|1||All pages in the website||TC, Enrolment, Staff Member List, Vacancy Position, Homepage, Tenders, Alumini Section, Activities, Merit List, Result Analysis, News, VMC Page, Bulletin Board, etc.|
Proforma – V (Student Computer Ratio)
|Sl. No||Total no. of students||Total no. of computers||Student computer ratio (No. of students divided by no. of computers)|
Proforma – VI (Teachers trained in the use of computer)
|Sl. No||Total no. of teachers||No. of teachers in the use of computers. Mention under which program they are trained|
|1||15||All teachers use computer in teaching|
Proforma – VII (Summary of comparison of the last two months data)
|Sl. No||Item||As on the last day of the last to last month||As on the last day of the last month|
|1||Total No. of computers||26||26|
|2||No. of computer labs||02||02|
|3||Whether having internet connectivity||Yes||Yes|
|4||Whether having Broadband||Yes||Yes|
|5||Whether having own website||Yes||Yes|
|6||Whether single computer lab||No||No|
Proforma – VIII (Whether the KV not having a single Computer Lab)
|Sl. No||KV with not having a single computer lab||Whether computer lab is not functional|
|1||No of Computer Laboratories||2|
|2||Total No of Students in the KV||394|
|3||No of Computers for students||26|
|4||Student Computer ratio||12:3|
|5||No of Computer in staff Room||2|
|6||No of Computer for office staff||2|
|7||Speed of Broadband connection in the KV||2 MB/s|
|8||No of LCD Projector||1|
|9||No of TV (LCD TV)|
|Sl. No||Description||No of Computers|
|1||No of Computer in IP Lab (Lab-2)||12|
|2||No of Computer in Computer Lab (Lab-1)||6|
|3||No of Computer in New Computer Lab (Lab-3)||2|
|4||No of Computers in the Staff Common Room||02|
|5||No of Computers for Office Staff||03|
|6||No of Computer in Principal’s Chamber|
|7||No of Computer for Library||01|
|8||No of Computer in AV Room|
|9||No of Computer in Exam Department|
|10||No of Computer in Activity Room|
|11||No of Computers in Vice Principal Room||—|
|12||No of Computers in Labs (Phy, Che, Bio)|
|Total No. of Computer in KV||26|
No. of Computer Installed : 01
Total no. of Book : 1698
No. of periodicals/magazines : 35
No. of dailies : 05
- Each section of a class has two library periods in a week.
- Books are arranged Subject-wise.
- Library automation and computerized catalog is in process.
- Vidyalaya organized class library for Primary Classes
- LCD is installed for giving education through CDs and DVDs.
- Tata Sky is installed forgiving Information and Education.
- Internet connection is being provided to Library.
- Various activities like Book reviews, career guidance, Theme for week, Current awareness etc. takes place in the Library on a regular basis.
- Perfect Silence is to be observed in the Library
- Each student can issue maximum 02 books at a time for 01 week. Staff members would be issued Maximum 05 no. of books for 01 Fortnight. Failure to return books on time would lead to fine of Rs. 1/day for all.
- Reference Books would not be issued.
- In case, a user losses a book, He/She have to either replace it or deposit three times the price of book.
- Reissue of books by user is allowed maximum twice after first issue.
- Librarian can recall a book at any point of time.
GAMES & SPORTS INFRASTRUCTURE
- Children Park – 01 Nos.
- Basketball Court – 01 Nos.
- Mini Basket Ball Court – 02 Nos.
- Volley Ball Court – 02 Nos.
- Foot Ball cum Cricket Ground – 01 Nos.
- Badminton Court – 01 Nos.
Achievements in Games
- Activities Organized : March Past and Inter house competition, Tae Kwondo Classes, MPT
- All teachers take keen interest in every games.
- Volley Ball team won Gold medal at Regional Level.
- Kabaddi team also won gold medal at Regional Level.
- Total six participants selected for KVS National Games and Sports Meet held at Hyderabad.